JOIN FLEET FEET SPORTS AND NEW BALANCE TO RUN/WALK YOUR FIRST 5K/10K!!
"The NoBo program was a great experience! It was fun and the people were supportive. I highly recommend it." - Kendra L.
"I trained for my first 5K on my own, and joined NoBo right afterward -- what a difference! I learned so much more by running with Fleet Feet and in the company of other like-minded people. NoBo helped me achieve my goal, and I made great friends along the way."- Nancy W.B.
Our next training program kicks off June 4th and ends August 11th.
Click here to register on-line! We will have two informational meetings. The first one will be May 28th at 7pm and the second will be Saturday, June 1st at 5:30pm.
No Boundaries is a 10-week beginners training program structured to help you cross the finish line of your first 5K/10K. An Orientation will be held on June 4th at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Encino. First training day will begin on Tuesday, June 11th at 6:30pm.
When: Weekly training runs will be at 6:30pm on Tuesdays and 8:00am on Saturdays.
Where: The group meets in the Rubio Plaza Parking lot in front of Fleet Feet Sports Encino on Tuesdays and at Balboa Park on Saturdays.
Program Cost: $75 (does not include race registration.) Along the way, we'll keep you moving with guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury.
As part of the No Boundaries program, participants will receive the following:
- A 10-week training program and calendar with workouts provided
- Coach-guided weekly training sessions
- Access to coaches via email during the week
- New Balance technical apparel, including a jacket for participants completing all 10 weeks of the program
- Informational clinics on proper footwear, injury prevention, nutrition, and more
- Dedicated support from the coach to answer individual questions
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
For more information please contact Darlene Zelaya at 818.986.8686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.