Fleet Feet Sports coaches are trained, dedicated and experienced coaches who use scientific principles and proven training techniques to get you across the finish line. Whether you are looking to get started on your fitness journey, are dreaming of a half marathon finish or are a Boston qualifier, Fleet Feet Sports offers programs for all levels and abilities.
What Do Fleet Feet Sports Training Programs Offer?
- Camaraderie - train with others just like YOU!
- Focused Training Plans - our training plans are specific to local races
- Group workouts - never run alone!
- Relevant weekly emails - Coaches spend time crafting weekly newsletters and emails so that you have the information you need to be successful
- Educational clinics on topics such as injury prevention, hydration, nutrition, motivation and goal setting, dressing for success, cross training, race day prep and more
- Mentors and Pacers - these dedicated folks have run and walked in your shoes!
- Gear-up events and social runs supported by our sponsors
- Free technical tees and more!
The Benefits of Group Training
The list is endless, but here are a just a few of the benefits of running or walking with others.
- Experienced Coach
- Improved Performance
Can't wait to train? Join us for our free, weekly Community Runs every Wednesday at 6:30pm.
Filter by Program Type:
Monday Evenings 6:30-7:30pm
$180 for new members, $150 for existing MIM winter members
Program Start: ex: Sunday, January 18th, 6:00pm
Program Schedule: Every Wednesday Evening
Program Fee: Completely Free! Come on Down!